Free diecutting files

Sunday 22 April 2012

Friends

This card I made for the Inspired by Stamping challengeblog. The have a wonderful pic for our inspiration and the challenge is use the colors pink, cream ,craft an use a doily. I love thes challenges you have almost total freedom in what to make ..The pic shows a lot of crochet doilies zo I did some croching myself on the edge of the circle. First I made  holes round the edge using my Tim Holtz ruler I have a tutorial for you right here *CLICK*  and then I made a scallop edge with a small crochethook. Looks lovely don't you think?

Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

4 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Absoloutely stunning !!!!!! I love the heart doily and how you've crocheted the edge of your card looks amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxxx

Lululiz said...

It is beautiful! I love your sweet little crochet edging, that is such a great idea.

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Lenet,wat een schitterende kaart.

Liefs Riet.

Anonymous said...

Wow Lenet! You are just so creative and talented! This is just absolutely breathtaking! Hugs, Joanna