Free diecutting files

Saturday 26 May 2012

To my friend

 Back with another card. This one is made with the new sketch for the sketch challenge of card patterns. Our sponsor this week is Freckled Fawn. One lucky random participant this week will win a $15 gift certificate to Freckled Fawn!! And because it's random everybody has a fair change to win! So why don't you join us and maybe you are that lucky winner. So go over to the Cardpatterns blog grab some inspiration from the DT and join us . 
The pearl swirl I used is from Want2Scrap  isn't it pretty? And the sentiment is from inspired by stamping.

Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

10 comments:

Willy's creations said...

Ziet er prachtig uit.

Groetjes,Willy

patricia's scrapfun said...

wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt

gr patricia

Julie said...

Such a pretty card

Nicole said...

Your card is very beautiful and elegent !!

Pendra said...

Love the sketch and your card is so lovely! Love the soft pin dot pattern with this gorgeous image, beautiful flower, lace and pearls, so romantic! Lenet, I just love opening my emails and seeing a post from you, makes my day!

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Olivia said...

Hi from Denmark. I´ve been following your blog and beutiful creations, for some time and I must say you inspire me in a big way. There is a kind of smoothness and calming feeling over your card. I´ve tried to use the same style, but I think I have some way to go :-)) Thank you so much for sharing!!
Kind regards Olivia in Denmark

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart,zo mooi dat papier en die bloem maakt het helemaal af.
super.

Liefs Riet.

janfien said...

Het is niet bij te houden. Jij kunr sneler scrappen dan ik kan lezen. En ik wil er geen missen.Deze kaarty en de vorig zijn weer zo mooi.
Josephine

Jill Norwood said...

This is so beautiful!! Bella!!!