Free diecutting files

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Oh so pretty in pink




We have a new challenge for you at the Shabby Tea Room..Our creative host this week is Debbie and she has  chosen Oh so Pretty in Pink as this weeks theme. She wants us to make a project or card inspired by the the gorgeous picture she gave us and want us to include  Pink, Ribbon , lace or tulle and flowers.
I made this little gift box using Romantic Paper Roses from our sponsor Digital Papers by Janet Etsy 
Its a little box made from one piece, I thought maybe you like to make it too sometime so I added the template .Have fun!
Now hop over to the Shabby Tea Room  we challenge you to join us and show your take on this weeks challenge!

 Photobucket

2 comments:

Erica ♥ said...

Dat is een leuk boxje met een mooie
bloem erop, vrolijke kleuren ☺

Fijne knutselweek nog gewenst :)
Lieve grtjsss van Erica ¤
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

Sandy said...

Such a romantic little box filled with goodies - you can't fool me, I know those eggs are chocolate!!
I gotta run - have to go buy some of those papers!!
Sandy