Free diecutting files

Wednesday 30 July 2014

I'm late, I'm late .....

I"m feeling like the white rabbit from Alice  in wonderland  right now , I'm late I'm late.. It's a weird week till now. Have no idea where  the time goes or went and what can go wrong goes wrong. 
This card is made for this weeks challenge of the Shabby Tearoom  Our creative host this week is Diane and she has chosen the theme  of 'Ring Around the Rosie' She wants us to a ROUND card or project inspired by photo using Green , pink, A flourish  and /or bling and flowers .
Our sponsor this week is  Digital Papers by Janet Etsy: and I used  Circles Stamp
Tea Time Terrific Top Three first place winner will receive three collage files.
Tea Time Terrific Top Three second place winner will receive two collage files.
Tea Time Terrific Top Three third place winner will receive one collage file.
Hope to see your creation too at the  the Shabby Tearoom  challenge blog ...

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty - the butterfly is gorgeous. xx

Margot said...

Die is mooi!!!

KFE Design said...

A wonderfull Card.

April said...

Really beautiful! Love it.