Free diecutting files

Sunday 5 October 2014

Heard you needed a lift..

I have been playing with my waltzing mouse stamps today , it's been too long . 
It always has been my favorite brand of stamps and still is. I really have to catch up with them there ar so many great new stamps and dies , didn't buy much after beeing a michief maker at the waltzingmouse challengeblog, the blog stopped and I didn''t do much crafting any more as well life kept me busy with other things...But I'm back now and this card  is made with an oldy  half pint heroins the girl version of half pint hero's wich I used for my card with the doodles bug for the pyamaparty of waltzingmouse .
This card is made for the challenge of the Waltzingmouse fanatics challengeblog..a challenge blog especially for those who love waltzingmouse stamps.. I know a lot of you  own at least one set of waltzingmouse stamps so it would be fun if you join me at the challenge too..lets see what you can create for this bi weekly challenge. The theme is anything goes ..easy peasy do what ever you like as long as you use a waltzing mouse stamp.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erica ♥ said...


Hoi Lenet,

Wat een leukerd is dit kaartje zeg !
En ik heb een paar van je vorige gemist,
die zijn ook heel erg mooi ☺

Gezellige en fijne nieuwe (knutsel) week ☼
Liefssss Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fabulous - I do like the paper pieced hot air balloon and the super sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!

Unknown said...

I love the paper piecing that you have on your balloon and the stitched finish. Thank you for taking part with the Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge
Kathy