Free diecutting files

Monday 1 December 2014

Thank you

Hello again... I haven't been posting or crafting for a while , because we moved to another town. 
It all came very unexpected  so I have been very busy. But it was sooooo worth it! 
I love our new home , and not only because I got a mega craft room at the attic now I just love the whole house and town .
I finally got my craftroom in order enough to find the peace to craft again. Still have things to sort out and give it a final place that I like , and also want to do some redecorating  like new wallpapers and do some painting but that will come in time. At least I can start crafting again , and really looking forwarth to do so and picking up blogging again , I got sooo much space now.
Oke enough bladibla about the room ..here is my first card I made . I made it for my dad to thank him for all the help..hope he will like it